Laurel Valley Graphics, Inc. of Latrobe, PA is seeking qualified applicants for a Customer Service Representative position. This is a full-time position – 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. M-F, with some overtime as needed. This position is primarily responsible for handling house accounts and servicing new customers.
Applicants should possess the following:
- A clear working knowledge of the commercial printing industry, with a minimum 2 years experience in commercial printing or a related field.
- 1 or more years in a customer service environment and a commitment to customer satisfaction.
- A strong computer aptitude and typing skills with experience in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing. Applicant should be able to communicate with customers and successfully relay that information on to other staff members.
- The ability to demonstrate the highest level of organizational skills, multi-tasking skills, and time management in order to meet tight deadlines and a variety of tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong attention to detail to capture customer requests and communicate to the appropriate person.
- A desire and enjoyment to work closely with other employees.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handling incoming requests from customers via phone, walk-in, e-mail, and fax.
- Educating customers about printing, for the purpose of developing and maintaining long-standing relationships.
- Submitting proofs to customers and facilitating corrections or approvals from that customer.
- Entering data for new orders; pulling information and samples on past jobs for reorder.
- Communicating customer desires regarding design, paper, time frame etc. to other members of the staff.
- Working with outside vendors and subcontractors to obtain quotes and services in order to fulfill customer requests.
- Filing completed job tickets for organized storage.
- General office duties. (i.e. filing, answering phones)
- Performing light secretarial duties for other staff.
- Assisting in other printing and bindery processes if needed.
This position at Laurel Valley Graphics, Inc. provides a great work environment in a growing small business. We offer competitive compensation & benefits, and an interesting position with variety.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No Phone Calls Please.